Ever since people have been cutting food, they have needed cutting boards, and wooden cutting boards were perfect for the job. Wood microparticles are completely absorbed by the human body, this is a natural ecological material, it is completely safe for an adult and even for small children.
Housewives and professional chefs around the world prefer wooden cutting boards. They are more impact resistant and sanitary than plastic, gentler on knife blades than a harsh bamboo, and much cheaper than marble or granite. Wood is a renewable material and does not require special disposal.
Beech wood is one of the most popular materials for cutting boards. Its closed-grain hardwood is gentle on your knives and has excellent scratch and impact resistance.
Ash is a hardwood, surprisingly soft to the touch and durable to use. It produces amazingly beautiful and high-quality products that can be used for cutting food and serving.
Oak is a very durable material, soft enough not to affect the sharpness of the blade, but hard enough to prevent deep scratches. This type of wood has a natural antibacterial effect.
• Export is our priority, we produce high-quality goods and offer
favorable terms of cooperation.
• Our partners are wholesalers, online stores, specialized stores,
• For new partners, we guarantee the rights of exclusivity of
deliveries to your country.
• Individual packaging and application of your company logo will
ensure the development of your brand.
• We will provide free samples, while the customer pays for the
delivery of samples.
• We deliver the goods to your warehouse, or ship on FOB terms
the port of Gdynia, Poland.
• Handmade in the by skilled woodworkers.
• Chopping blocks have their end grain showing, the timber in these boards is cut twice to get the effect.
• End grain chopping boards are kinder to the knife as the wood fibres stand vertically and to some extents can part when the knife is drawn over them.
• Each board ships pre-finished with 100% natural, food-safe mineral oil.
• Comfortable handles for easy lifting and carrying.
• As timber is a naturally occuring product the grain pattern is each board will vary.
Our company started its journey in the woodworking sector since 2001. We are professional wooden chopping board manufacturer and supplier, both in Ukraine and in some countries of Europe. The company has two production sites in the city of Chervonograd, Lviv region, and in the city of Kolomyia, Ivano-Frankivsk region.
The factory is equipped with modern woodworking equipment, on an area of five thousand sq.m.
We manufacture chopping boards and other wood products to your specifications.